X-Bolt Hell's Canyon SPEED
*Please give us a call or email to confirm that we have the caliber or model you are looking for in stock, if not we can order it in.
Built on the most popular X-Bolt rifle ever, the Hell's Canyon Speed, the Hell's Canyon Long Range takes the same winning features and adds a heavy sporter contour barrel for increased long range accuracy. You still get all the features that made the X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed a best-selling and game-changing rifle:
- Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage - an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception.
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote - originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel, and exposed surface are of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability.
- Fluted barrel - not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating), and increasing the rigidity of the barrel.
- Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready - a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads.
Add to this all the custom grade features that come standard on the Browning X-Bolt:
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Free floated barrel, hand chambered with a target crown
- A short-throw bolt with 60° bolt lift
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Bolt unlock button
- Detachable rotary magazine with inline cartridge feed