ELITE 4500 4X
When the time comes to pull the trigger, trust your shot to Bushnell’s Elite 4500 4X. With our highest quality glass, Ultra Wide Band Coatings and EXO Barrier technology, it’s purpose-built for dedicated hunters and die-hard weekend warriors who demand a crisp, high-contrast image and unmatched low-light performance.
The Elite 4500 4X is backcountry ready and built to withstand the elements. It’s guaranteed to be drop-dead dependable in the roughest conditions and stay in the hunt as long as you can.
- Excellent Low-Light Performance – Ultra Wide Band Coatings boost image clarity while cutting out glare so you can focus in on what matters most, the shot.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction – Your Elite 4500 4X is O-ring sealed to stay dry inside, even when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Capped Windage and Elevation Adjustments – Never second-guess your zero mid-hunt again.
- Extended Eye Relief – A longer eye relief allows you to comfortably hit your target with speed.
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece – Focus the reticle to your eye with a quick and easy adjustment.
- Multi-X Reticle – Tried and true crosshair for a clean and dependable aiming point even in low light.