PRIME 1700 LASER RANGEFINDER
The all new Bushnell rangefinders represent the next generation of LRFs with 2X brightness in low light conditions.
The all new Bushnell Prime 1700 rangefinder provides hunters and shooters the capability to range PRS distances. Featuring an all-glass optical system and an improved LCD Display, the new rangefinders offers up to a 2x brighter viewing experience. Providing enhanced light transmission for a brighter, clearer image, the new Bushnell LRFs extend your vision when it matters most.
- 2x Brighter - 40% larger Objective lens paired with an all glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and Dawn.
- True Color - Fully multi-coated optics with Ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true to life colors.
- Bright Display - Highest light transmission to optimize performance in all lighting environments, especially in low light.
What’s in the box: Durable carrying case, Quick Start Guide, paracord, and lanyard tether, Instruction Sheet.
- Distance: 1760 yards Reflective, 1000 yards to Tree, 700 yards to Deer
- ARC technology: (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Speed: Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- Selectable reticle: Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
- EXO™ Barrier: Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ mode: Brush mode ignores foreground objects – brush, tree branches, etc. – and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Scan Mode: Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.
You might also like
Regular price $719.00
Regular price $249.00
Regular price $1,050.00