ALPS OutdoorZ Extreme Big Bear X Pack
Your hunt depends on great gear, and a great pack is no exception. A lot of companies claim to have the best packs on the market, so to prove that the new ALPS OutdoorZ Extreme line will truly provide you with premium packs, Alps focused on every single feature to bring you perfection. Designing and manufacturing a first-class pack takes time, which is why the Extreme line has been in progress for years. The packs have been tested, used and abused, modified, and retested to bring consumers a pack that is reliable, durable, and practical. Since every hunting scenario differs with the hunter's style, environment, and season, ALPS Extreme has you covered with features that are not only first-class, but that are so abundant that you won't be able to find any pack of the pack that wasn't addressed in ALPS extensive development.
- Two packs in One
- Fanny Pack Expands into Day Pack
- Lycra Shoulder Straps For Added Comfort
- 1680D Nylon Ballistics Used Throughout The Pack For Unmatched Strength
- Hypalon Used At Lashing Points
- Molded Foam Waist Belt For Added Comfort With Two Easy To Access Pockets
- Adjustable/Removable Bow Hook Allows You To Hang Your Bow By Your Side Wile You Rest
- Bow Hook Also Attaches To Either Side Of The Waist Belt For Right Or Left Handed Shooters
- Two Side Pockets, One Front And Main Pocket
- 800 in3/13L - Fanny Pack Capacity
- 1900 in3/31L - Day Pack Capacity
- 2700 in3/44L - Total Capacity
Weight: 3lbs 10 oz.