THE FULL PLASTIC JACKET 209 MUZZLELOADER IGNITION SYSTEM COMPLETELY SEALS THE PRIMER FOR INSTANT IGNITION IN THE FOULEST CONDITIONS.
Absolute confidence is a feeling only the Knight® shooter knows. We invented dependable DISC™ ignition in 1997—black powder shooters called it “the best ignition system on the most innovative muzzleloader of our time.” But we didn’t wait for the competition to catch up, so our DISC™ ignition evolved into the Full Plastic Jacket 209 Muzzleloader Ignition System, a system so well thought out, so well constructed it seals out absolutely any weather you shoot in. Testing proves it.
KNIGHT MUZZLELOADER FULL PLASTIC JACKET SYSTEM RELIABILITY
- We put the Full Plastic Jacket™ through extreme testing by freezing it, heating it and submerging it under water.
- We froze the DISC Extreme™ with the Full Plastic Jacket™ with its #209 primer inserted on the nipple for four hours at -40°F. Then, we dropped the rifle on the butt end from four feet on a concrete floor three times. When the trigger was pulled, it sent an immediate firestorm in the in-line breech.
- We slow-roasted it in an oven for four hours at 140°F, and repeated the drop test. It fired instantaneously.
- For the final test, we submerged the rifle in water for an hour and repeated the drop test. The results were the same—complete, absolute ignition.
Extreme testing proves the reliability of the Full Plastic Jacket 209 Muzzleloader Ignition System. It’s the most advanced ignition system a black powder shooter can choose.
FULL PLASTIC JACKET 209 MUZZLELOADER IGNITION SYSTEM:
- Pack of 100
- Fits all 209 shotshell primers.
- Fits all Knight models made since 2004, including the MHS DISC Extreme, DISC Extreme, Wolverine 209, Bighorn, TK2000, or USAK (manufactured after 2003)